Friday, March 13, 2009

Debora "Deb" (Jansen) Ziller

Friday, March 13, 2009

Name: Debora (Jansen) Ziller
Spouse: Jeff
Childrens names and ages: Ryan-age 19 currently a Freshman in college majoring in Engineering Design, Anthony-age 15- Freshman at BOLD, Twins- Savanna and Nichole (11...going on 16!) in 5th grade at St. Mary's in Bird Island.
Occupation: Oh, I can never decide what my occupation is ....
1. Fulltime career=Internal Audit- Lower Sioux Gaming Commission,
Morton, MN(currently laid off)
2. Part-time= graphic designer at "The Special Touch in Olivia" since 2003
3. Part-time= Massage Therapist
4. Current= college student ...again.... going for CPA
5. Never ending= also we run a family business:
Finish Line Seed, Inc. (once Ziller Seed)
Highlights from the past 20 years: Serious car accident in 2000, our son Michael was killed. Survived Jamaica "3" times- not sure if that's a highlight or not, but it's an accomplishment! Hoping to graduate from college, again... before becoming a grandparent!!!
Things I miss most from high school: Sadly, I can't think of anything I miss.... I will have to update this question later, after I have thought about it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment